The transition to motherhood is a beautiful, uncharted adventure, unique to each individual. 'What to expect when you're expecting' is an easy to follow E-Guide, designed to educate and empower women throughout their pregnancy. It will provide you with the necessary tools, infographics (yes, you know how much I love them!), knowledge and confidence to optimise your journey..This guide contains information on:
- The importance of preconception
- Each trimester & what to expect
- Routine scans & screening
- Common pregnancy symptoms & trouble shooting
- Public, private & home birth
- Nutrition & exercise
- Musculoskeletal pain in pregnancy from an Osteopath's perspective
- Red flags & when to call your healthcare provider
- FAQs during pregnancy
- Pain relief options
- Birth partner checklist
- Hospital bag checklist
- Signs of early labour
+ So much more
Please allow 24 hours for your digital copy to be emailed to you.
Please note, when you purchase this E-Guide you agree not to share or distribute it with anyone else as it is for you and your support people alone, we appreciate your support to help us continue sharing information and knowledge.
This information is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended to replace individualised advice from your healthcare professionals. You assume full responsibility for how you use this information provided within this guide.