Article: Collagen Cookies
Here is a very simple recipe on how to make delicious, collagen cookies (recipe inspired by Sheridan Austin).
All they require is approximately 15 min in the oven and 5 min prep time.
Suitable for ages 1+
- 2 cups blanched organic almond meal
- 4 tbsp of collagen (Unflavoured or Vanilla Bean works)
- 3 tbs grass-fed butter or ghee
- 3-4 tbs of organic honey
- Sprinkle of sea salt
- Pico organic choc chips
- +/- tsp vanilla essence depending on collagen (emit if using vanilla bean collagen)
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees celsius
- Line tray with baking paper
- Pop all ingredients in a blender or bowl and mix until combined.
- Add in choc as desired
- Roll into balls and flatten
- Cook for approximately 12-15 min depending on oven and the settings. They don't need long and can burn quickly so I would keep a close eye on them
- Let cool and enjoy!