Frequently Asked Questions
Products are dispatched from Victoria, Australia and are inclusive of GST for Australian customers.
For customers outside of Australia, any additional taxes, duties and fees are the purchaser's responsibility.
All orders placed are quickly processed and shipped the next business day. At time of dispatch, a shipping confirmation email will be sent to you so you can track your package.
Australian shipping times:
- Local orders take 3-5 business days to be delivered to you. Please keep in mind that once the parcel leaves our warehouse we do not have any control over when it will arrive. Sometimes it’s very fast and other times it may be delayed.
- Shipping time may vary depending on location, shipment method and other factors.
- Orders over $100 in Australia have free standard shipping.
- Orders under $100 in Australia will be charged for shipping depending on your chosen delivery method. Full price will be displayed at checkout. For more information visit Shipping.
For international orders please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can select your preferred payment method at checkout.
We accept secure payments for Australian customers via Credit Cards, Debit Cards, PayPal and Afterpay
Returns & Refunds Policy:
- If your product is damaged or faulty upon delivery - we offer a 100% refund
- To be eligible for a refund, goods must be unopened, unused and accompanied by proof of purchase. Due to dietary supplement regulations worldwide, we cannot issue any refunds for opened packages.
- For returns, please email our support team at: email@example.com with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name, photo and the reason for the return.
- Maternally Happy will provide the customer with instructions where to send returned goods. Customers are strongly recommended to get proof of postage when returning goods to avoid "lost packages" situations.
- Refunds and exchanges for faulty or damaged products will only be issued once we have received the item back in our store. In these circumstances, we will refund the cost of shipping that was required to send the product back to us.
- If the refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to customer's credit card or original payment method shortly after.
- Once your order has been received and packed by our dispatch team, we are not able to cancel or refund your order.
- We do not accept returns or issue refunds for 'change of mind' purchases or products that have been opened.
- We cannot take responsibility for any missing items that have been incorrectly addressed by the customer. Please ensure that you have correctly entered your name and address at the time of purchase. We are unable to change the address once your item has been fulfilled.
Please choose carefully and ensure that any product you select is right for you, based on the medical advice received from your healthcare provider or general practitioner. For consumer safety, we do not offer returns or refunds on our products outside the above circumstances.
All Maternally Happy products are natural foods and are considered perishable goods. Due to this, we unfortunately do not accept any returns or provide you with refunds in the case of product tampering for safety and hygiene purposes.
For more information please visit our Returns page.
We only use premium, quality ingredients. The raw materials that go into every package are tested for purity and potency to ensure they are safe and effective.
We pride ourselves on sourcing premium, quality ingredients.
Our manufacturer is strictly HACCP and ISO9001 certified and all our products are third party heavy metal and microbiological tested.
Maternally Happy products are proudly manufactured in Australia, QLD.
We are very excited about our next products and we hope you will be too.
We are planning on launching a variety of products to provide you with a holistic approach to your prenatal to postpartum journey and beyond.
Yes, absolutlely! Here at Maternally Happy our aim is to support the journey of women throughout all seasons of motherhood.
Prenatal > pregnany > postpartum > beyond
A proactive community, where women are proud to stand alongside one another. For access to our community please visit our Facebook page here or follow along with us at @maternallyhappy on Instagram. Alternatively our founder, Caitlin has an education page on Instagram @thepregnancyculture
Our supplements are designed to support a balanced, nutritious diet. Our hydrolysed collagen can be taken at any time throughout the day with meals or beverages.
Our collagen is predominantly sourced from grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine and contains natural, quality ingredients.
Collagen is one of the most abundant proteins found naturally in our body, making up about 35% of our body’s protein content. It is often referred to as the 'glue' holding our entire body together. Collagen synthesis declines as we age, which is why supplementing may be useful, not just for Mums!
Heavy metals and bacteria are found in foods and water we consume daily. We third party test our collagen to ensure microbiology and heavy metal levels ranges remain well below the accepted range as determined by food standards Australia and New Zealand.
While collagen is generally considered safe and extremely beneficial in pregnancy and breastfeeding, it is important to consult with your own health care professional prior to commencing any new supplement or medication.
We value your individualised health journey.
Unfortunately there are no commercially viable sourced certified organic collagen at the moment. This is a global issue and hopefully will change as the industry expands.
Our hydrolysed collagen is sourced from predominantly grass-fed and pasture-raised bovine. However, due to some of the cows being located in climates where it snows for a significant amount of the year and due to other severe environmental conditions, cattle are occasionally fed non GMO grains to ensure survival.
It is important to discuss the use of all medications, vitamins and supplements with your health professional.
Yes! Our collagen is certified Halal.
Our collagen protein is standardised to contain type 1 and type 3 collagen. These types of collagen are the most abundant types present in the connective tissue in our body and as found in our hair, skin, bones, nails, muscles and ligaments.
When our collagen products are being mixed and first filled into our containers, the powder becomes aerated and extremely fluffy and the container is filled to the top. The powder then settles a few days later, to the point in which you have received it. If we were to put it into smaller containers they would be overflowing and we would not be able to fill it with the weight of the product specified on the packaging. Please be assured that your full dose of collagen is in there as we sell by weight, not volume.
Myo-Inositol has a high safety profile and is found in many prenatal vitamins (smaller doses). It is present in breast milk and is also found naturally in foods we consume such as fruit and grains.
Myo-Inositol has been found to be beneficial for gestational diabetes, insulin resistance, PCOS, thyroid dysfunction, egg quality, sleep quality during pregnancy + more.
Although this supplement has a high safety profile it is important to consult your health professional prior to commencing any new supplement or medication to ensure it is suitable for your individual requirements.
No, absolutely not!
Myo-Inositol is used for many other things including: Insulin resistance, fertility, egg quality, menstrual cycle regularity, mental health, metabolic disorders, sleep quality, gestational diabetes, thyroid dysfunction, optimal functioning of the nervous system, reducing androgen levels, improving hormone health + so much more.
Myo-Inositol can be taken at any time of the day. Most individuals take split doses morning and night time, or as recommended by their health professional.
As a dietary supplement it is recommended to start with 1/2 - 1 level teaspoon which is equivalent to the recommended dose of 2-4g.
It is important to consult your health professional for individual dosing requirements and prior to supplementing.
Unlike metformin which comes with some nasty side effects, Myo-Inositol supplements are generally well tolerated.
With larger doses e.g. 12g some individuals may experience nausea, bloating, dizziness and tiredness. If this occurs, please stop supplementation and consult your health professional.
We pride ourselves on providing high quality supplements.
Our product is sourced from 100% pharmaceutical Myo-Inositol and contains no GMOs, nasties or additives.
Our Myo-Inositol is third party heavy metal and microbiological tested which most conventional brands are not.
If products aren’t third party tested, we are simply assuming that the ingredients used are high quality as determined by the supplier.
At MH we do not feel comfortable making those assumptions and want to ensure our products continue to remain high quality for our peace of mind, as well as our community.
Heavy metals are everywhere, from the water we drink, to the food we consume everyday. By testing for heavy metals, this ensures that the levels in our products are safe and comply with accepted values as determined by food standards Australia & New Zealand. All of our products are analysed and come back well below the accepted range.
The same principle applies for microbiology testing. We are testing to ensure no harmful levels of bacteria are identified in the ingredients sourced.
Generally speaking and from most research, 3 months is typically when most individuals start to experience benefits.
For some individuals, benefits can be seen much earlier and for some later, just like with any supplement, individual results may vary.
It is important to discuss the use of all medications, vitamins and supplements with your health provider.
Every woman is different and has individualised health requirements. Please always consult your health provider prior to taking any supplement, vitamin or medication.
Research indicates that Myo-Inositol may positively influence these three aspects of sperm health:
- Enhancing Sperm Motility: Myo-Inositol is believed to affect sperm cell energy metabolism, critical for optimal motility. A study demonstrated significant motility improvement in sperm treated with Myo-Inositol, underscoring its potential in enhancing the journey of sperm to egg and successful fertilisation.
- Improving Sperm Morphology: Proper sperm structure is key to fertilisation success. Myo-Inositol has been associated with more optimal sperm shape and structure, with research indicating its role in improving sperm mitochondrial function and thereby enhancing motility in men with altered sperm parameters.
- Boosting Sperm Concentration: Increased concentrations of healthy sperm elevate the chances of conception. Myo-Inositol has shown potential in aiding sperm production, thereby improving semen concentration.
No it is not.
As mentioned on our website, our product is 100% Myo-Inositol Powder.
We chose to leave Di-Chiro Inositol out due to similar benefits and reduced side effects.
This course was developed in accordance with the Australian healthcare system, where Caitlin - RN/RM/Nutrition Consultant practices.
While certain aspects, such as the blood test and supplement databases, may differ from international healthcare practices, there are areas of these modules where the similar teachings apply.
Overall, the education provided in the course can be applied globally.
No, we don't believe in charging you yearly subscriptions. All of our courses are designed to be self paced and a once off payment.
Amazing! This is why we created different courses and modules to suit every budget! Choose which option suits you best based on your needs and budget.
Yes you can, this option will be available soon. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in the mean time.
Yes we sure do! These are revised yearly to ensure research and information remains up to date and evidence based.
You get much more bang for your buck! This course should be priced well over $1000 when we completed market research but we wanted to make it accessible and affordable to all. This is a 360 degree holistic prenatal to postpartum course. It is extensively researched, backed by over 2500 scientific references, includes 286 lessons and 111 PDF files, revolutionising the way we approach healthcare.
Once you have purchased the course, a prompt to create an account will populate on our checkout page and you will receive a welcome email. Follow the prompts and use our website to login each time.
Our course is copyright. By purchasing our course, you acknowledge that all of the materials in our course are confidential and you may only use them for your personal use.
You agree not to copy or distribute any materials from our course unless you have our prior written consent. Failure to do so can result in fines up to $10,000 and your access to the course will be revoked.
We hope that you can respect that we are a small business and this course took Caitlin over 800+ hours to build.
Should you have any questions or need support, please don't hesitate to create a post in our community groups. While Caitlin will occasionally monitor and contribute to the discussions, this space is primarily for you, the community, to connect and offer mutual support.
The communities are available in the Preconception To Motherhood, Prenatal, Pregnancy, Postpartum and Low Tox Courses.
Due to the nature of an instant access digital product, all sales are final.
Yes absolutely! It was important to us to make it phone friendly to allow you to sit on the couch with a cup of tea. Alternatively you can browse on your computer or laptop.