This is a refreshing smoothie, perfect for the warm weather in summer (or really just any time of the year). It is a beautifully creamy smoothie to have for breakfast or to sip on throughout the day.
This is where most people insert essay about how taking a sip of this smoothie will allow you to imagine yourself on a beach in the Bahamas and provide you beautiful flashbacks of the times when we were allowed to travel and not in the midst of a pandemic.
But seriously, how joyous is it when you don't have to scroll frantically to find the recipe! So here it is for you:
- Handful of large ice cubes
- 1 cup of milk (I use mango)
- 1 cup of frozen organic mango
- 1 cup of diced fresh pineapple
- 1 tbs extra-virgin coconut oil
- 1 passionfruit (no skin)
- 1 scoop Maternally Happy Collagen (either works well)