- Maternally Happy Myo-Inositol is 100% pharmaceutical grade, pure powder. It is third party heavy metal, and microbiological tested to ensure high quality.
- Myo-Inositol is essential for reproductive health, metabolic regulation, and plays a pivotal role in maintaining the nervous system's optimal function. This supplement is particularly beneficial for individuals with insulin resistance, metabolic disorders, PCOS, irregular menstrual cycles, diabetes, and those at risk of or currently experiencing gestational diabetes. Learn more about the impact of Myo-Inositol on these conditions here
- 100% Myo-Inositol
- 3rd Party Heavy Metal & Microbiological Tested
- As a dietary supplement start with 1/2-1 level teaspoon. This is equivalent to a 2-4g dosage
- 1/2 tsp = Approximately 2g
- 1 tsp = Approximately 4g
- Up to 150 serves per package depending on dosage
- Shelf life is currently 12+ months, however always refer to your individual container packaging
- This product is sold as food only, please consult your health professional prior to use and for individual dosing.
5 COMMON CONCERNS
& HOW MYO-INOSITOL CAN BE BENEFICIAL
Research: "Myo-Inositol may increase clinical pregnancy and live birth rates." (6)
Research: Myo-Inositol represents a safe compound that proved useful in issues related to fertility and pregnancy." (7)
Research: "Myo-Inositol is effective in normalising ovarian function, improving oocyte and embryo quality in PCOS." (8)
Research: "Myo-Inositol was associated with significantly improved pregnancy rates, and has promising benefits for those undergoing ovulation induction for ICSI or IVF-ET in assisted reproduction." (9)
We've got your covered!
Myo-Inositol has a high safety profile and is found in many prenatal vitamins (smaller doses). It is present in breast milk and is also found naturally in foods we consume such as fruit and grains.
Myo-Inositol has been found to be beneficial for gestational diabetes, insulin resistance, PCOS, thyroid dysfunction, egg quality, sleep quality during pregnancy + more.
Although this supplement has a high safety profile it is important to consult your health professional prior to commencing any new supplement or medication to ensure it is suitable for your individual requirements.
No, absolutely not!
Myo-Inositol is used for many other conditions including: Insulin resistance, fertility, egg quality, menstrual cycle regularity, mental health, metabolic disorders, sleep quality, gestational diabetes, thyroid dysfunction, optimal functioning of the nervous system, reducing androgen levels, improving hormone health, sperm health + so much more.
Myo-Inositol can be taken at any time of the day. Most individuals take split doses morning and night time, or as recommended by their health professional.
As a dietary supplement it is recommended to start with 1/2 - 1 level teaspoon which is equivalent to the recommended dose of 2-4g. For mental health conditions, doses of 10g upwards are suggested.
It is important to consult your health professional for individual dosing requirements.
Unlike metformin which comes with some nasty side effects, Myo-Inositol supplements are generally well tolerated.
With larger doses e.g. 12g some individuals may experience nausea, bloating, dizziness and tiredness. If this occurs, please stop supplementation and consult your health professional.
We pride ourselves on providing high quality supplements.
Our product is sourced from 100% pharmaceutical grade Myo-Inositol and contains no GMOs, nasties or additives.
Our Myo-Inositol is third party heavy metal and microbiological tested which most conventional brands are not.
If products aren’t third party tested, we are simply assuming that the ingredients used are high quality as determined by the supplier.
At MH we do not feel comfortable making those assumptions and want to ensure our products continue to remain high quality for our peace of mind, as well as our community.
Heavy metals are everywhere, from the water we drink, to the food we consume everyday. By testing for heavy metals, this ensures that the levels in our products are safe and comply with accepted values as determined by food standards Australia & New Zealand. All of our products are analysed and come back well below the accepted range.
The same principle applies for microbiology testing. We are testing to ensure no harmful levels of bacteria are identified in the ingredients sourced.
Generally speaking and from most research, 3 months is typically when most individuals start to experience benefits.
For some individuals, benefits can be seen much earlier and for some later, just like with any supplement, individual results may vary.
It is important to discuss the use of all medications, vitamins and supplements with your health provider.
Every woman is different and has individualised health requirements. Please always consult your health provider prior to taking any supplement, vitamin or medication.
Research indicates that Myo-Inositol may positively influence these three aspects of sperm health:
- Enhancing Sperm Motility: Myo-Inositol is believed to affect sperm cell energy metabolism, critical for optimal motility. A study demonstrated significant motility improvement in sperm treated with Myo-Inositol, underscoring its potential in enhancing the journey of sperm to egg and successful fertilisation.
- Improving Sperm Morphology: Proper sperm structure is key to fertilisation success. Myo-Inositol has been associated with more optimal sperm shape and structure, with research indicating its role in improving sperm mitochondrial function and thereby enhancing motility in men with altered sperm parameters.
- Boosting Sperm Concentration: Increased concentrations of healthy sperm elevate the chances of conception. Myo-Inositol has shown potential in aiding sperm production, thereby improving semen concentration.
No it is not.
As mentioned on our website, our product is 100% Myo-Inositol Powder.
We chose to leave Di-Chiro Inositol out due to similar benefits and reduced side effects.