- Collagen is the most abundant protein found in the body, making up about 1/3 of all protein. It forms the connective tissue for almost all of the structures in the body, including; muscles, tendons, skin, bones, blood vessels and digestive tract.
- Unfortunately, collagen levels begin to decline in your mid 20's and unless you are eating a significant amount of gelatinous meat products and connective tissue every week, you will not be getting a whole lot of collagen in your diet.
- Collagen supplementation may be beneficial, not only as you age, but also during pregnancy and lactation. Collagen turnover is incredibly high in pregnancy, both for maternal and fetal demands.
- In addition to this, most women do not meet their protein requirements during pregnancy and postpartum. Collagen is in an optimal source of protein to support these requirements during your prenatal period and beyond.
- Hydrolysed Collagen, Organic Camu Camu, Natural Vanilla Flavour, Stevia Glycoside, Vanilla Bean
- Our hydrolysed collagen is sustainably sourced from bovines in Brazil. They are predominantly grass-fed and pasture raised; however during the snow season are fed non-GMO grains.
- Our blend is third party heavy metal and microbiological tested to ensure high quality.
- Each serving contains approximately 10.4g of high quality, bioavailable protein.
- 2 levelled scoops = 12g
- Consume 1-2 servings daily, depending on your daily dietary requirements or as advised by your healthcare professional.
- Each container has been formulated to last approximately one month with 30 servings. We recommend starting with one serve everyday.
- Shelf life is currently 18+ months, however always refer to your individual container packaging.
- This product is sold as food only, please consult your healthcare professional prior to consuming.
5 COMMON CONCERNS
& HOW COLLAGEN HELPS
"Already seeing growth and positive changes in my skin and hair post-bub. So glad I got a subscription - I’ll be Rapunzel by Christmas"
- Phoebe W (Verified Buyer)