Thai pumpkin and peanut butter soup
This is a nourishing soup, perfect for a winter warmer. It is a simple and easy to make recipe and yes believe it or nut (get it) peanut butter is an incredible addition.
There is nothing I dislike more than scrolling through an essay just to find a recipe so here it is for you!
- 1 tbs of Thai red curry paste
- 4 scoops of Maternally Happy unflavoured collagen
- 1 tbs extra-virgin coconut oil
- 0.5 L vegetable broth (4 cups)
- 1 large pumpkin - diced
- 2 tbs of organic peanut butter
- ½ cup of coconut milk
- 1 tbs soy sauce (to taste)
- 1 tbs agave or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of Sriracha (optional)
- Lime, coriander, or more Sriracha for garnish
- Heat a big pot over medium-high heat. Add coconut oil.
- Once oil is hot add pumpkin and Thai red curry paste, and stir. Cook until pumpkin starts to soften (5-10min).
- Add all of the remaining ingredients: vegetable broth, peanut butter, coconut milk, soy sauce, agave, MH collagen powder and Sriracha. Whisk well to combine.
- Cook until ingredients are completely heated through.
- Once cooked and softened, use soup blender stick and blend until smooth
- Garnish with a wedge of lime, sriracha, a drizzel of coconut milk, or enjoy just as it is.