Pregnancy Related Products
- Natural, high quality ginger for morning sickness and nausea especially in the first trimester
- Clean ingredients without fillers and additives. No natural flavours, fillers etc
- Vegan, gluten free (lab tested and confirmed) and non-GMO
- All products are tested for pathogenic bacteria, toxins, and contaminants
- Contain dates which is great around third trimester
- Clean organic ingredients without fillers and additives
- Good protein snack with dates
- Store in fridge (trust me on this one!)
Whole Foods Prenatal:
- 100% organic, whole-food-based
- In powder form
- Important to note: Label isn’t specific about the amounts of nutrients per serving
- Missing some key nutrients eg vitamin D. May require additional supplementation and consultation from health professional
For other prenatals and tailored nutrition advice you can book here.
For third trimester onwards:
A TENS machine is a portable, battery operated device used to relieve the pain of contractions during labour. The gentle impulses create a tingling sensation on the skin which has the following benefits:
- Reduces pain signals from travelling to the spinal cord and brain
- Stimulates the production of endorphins
The TENS is an absolute game changer for early labour and beyond. Enter code: THEPREGNANCYCULTURE to receive 10% off storewide at Mama and I Co.
- Some research indicates raspberry leaf tea can help with cervical ripening
- Recommended to use once you have reached term and not before
- Organic, high quality.
- Organic, high quality oil
- May help with respiratory, muscular, and uterine body systems during the labour process. Promote relaxation and pain relief.
To find 140+ of my other food and supplement recommendations you can purchase my eBook, "Your Complete Food & Supplement Guide" click the link here to learn more.