Recommended Postpartum Products
- Enter code: caitlin30 for $30 off at checkout
- All meals are certified organic, gluten free, no preservatives, GMOs, seed oils, artificial sweeteners, hydrogentated fats, refined sugar or carbs
- Sustainably packaged
- Very convenient when time poor
- Delivers metro and regional Victoria
- Contains hydrolysed collagen and certified organic ingredients
- Important source of glycine and increased protein requirements
- Third party microbiological and heavy metal tested
- TPC for 15% off your first order
- 100% organic, whole-food-based
- In powder form
- Important to note: Label isn’t specific about the amounts of nutrients per serving
- Missing some key nutrients eg vitamin D. May require additional supplementation
- Breast milk supply works by supply and demand, so the more you feed and stimulate your milk ducts, the more milk you produce. Lactation cookies are great for energy supply when breastfeeding but individualised results vary.
- Contain relatively clean ingredients compared to other lactation cookies on the market
- Contain some organic ingredients
- Gluten free options
- Designed to create an environment to promote soothing and healing of nursing nipples. It is the silver ions that naturally occur in 925 silver which provides mothers the antimicrobial, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal benefits.
- Having been tested by mothers, studied by neonatologists, midwives and paediatricians. They are best used 24/7 between every nursing session for at least two weeks, these Silverette cups help support healing and prevent cuts, wounds, cracks, soreness, and infections that can occur while breastfeeding.
- Made from GOTS certified organic cotton. Free from pesticides, insecticides and herbicides. Other breastfeeding pillows on the market can be made from cotton blends and/or polyester and can contain pesticides.
- An educational book about the fourth trimester with delicious, nourishing recipes
- Enter code: PREGNANCYCULTURE15 for 15% off at checkout
To find 140+ of my other food and supplement recommendations you can purchase my eBook, "Your Complete Food & Supplement Guide" click the link here to learn more.