Your Complete Guide: Going Low Tox
Your complete 360 guide to going Low Tox:
- Discusses 50 of the most common food and supplement additives, listing where they are found, alternative names and discusses the effect on our health, in particularly during the prenatal to postnatal period.
- Provides 140 + food and supplement recommendations including: prenatals, vitamin D, omega 3, magnesium etc. Supplements for baby, formula options, specific supplements for PCOS and endometriosis, household staples, treats, meal delivery services, common prenatal to postpartum products + so much more.
- Educates you on how to find a good quality formula, how to look up additives in supplements, how to determine whether your vitamin is high quality by providing a vitamin cheat sheet and additive cheat sheet + so much more.
- Discusses 67 toxins in your everyday products to minimise, alternative names, where they are found and discusses the effect these toxins can have on your health.
- Provides 140+ low tox product recommendations including: Kitchen homewares, cookwares, personal care products, cosmetics, household cleaning products, clothing and underwear, tap and shower water, mattress and bedding, indoor air pollution + everyday products specific to your prenatal to postnatal journey - pads, nappies, baby wash + lotion, wipes etc.
As someone one who has suffered from PCOS and hormonal imbalances for a long time, minimising my additive intake, becoming informed and choosing cleaner products has been one of the single most effective strategies I have used for improving my symptoms naturally.
It has also made me feel more empowered about my reproductive health, the habits I am forming and the choices I am making for myself and hopefully my future family.
With that in mind, we have written this book in a way which is simple and easy to follow so you can make changes that will positively impact your health quickly, no matter what stage of the prenatal to postpartum journey you may be on.
This book is perfect for:
- Women on all stages of their journey (fertility, prenatal, pregnancy, postpartum, family)
- Women on their journey who are time poor and want to make healthier choices quickly.
- Women with PCOS/Endo wanting to try a nutrition-based strategy for symptom relief.
- Women starting their lox tox lifestyle and are not sure where to start.
- Anyone who scratches their head when looking at labels.
- Those looking to show their partner they are proactive
- Men looking to improve sperm health and general wellbeing.
- Women unsure about what to look for in supplements and there everyday products.
- Families looking to make healthier choices for their kids long term.
- Anyone looking to be proactive about their health.
After reading this book you will feel more confident in the everyday products you expose you and your family to. Minimising your toxin exposure has been shown to improve:
- Fertility and reproductive health
- Pregnancy and neonatal outcomes
- Hormonal imbalances (PCOS, thyroid issues, endometriosis etc)
- Microbiome health and diversity
- Immune system function
- Correct deficiencies
- Inflammation in the body
- Plus so much more